Facebook is an increasingly popular social media platform for businesses to reach a large pool of potential customers and clients. One way to leverage the power of this platform for business success is by adding Thinkific links. Thinkific is an online course delivery system that allows businesses to easily create, market, sell and deliver courses on their own websites or through 3rd-party sites such as Facebook.
This article will explore the benefits of placing a Thinkific link on Facebook and how it can be used to increase customer engagement and sales opportunities and ultimately boost business success.
Benefits of Placing a Thinkific Link on Facebook
Reach More Potential Customers
Adding a Thinkific link to your Facebook page helps broaden your reach by giving potential customers direct access to your website, as well as providing them with information about any courses you may offer. By including this link on your page, visitors can quickly find out more about the products or services you provide without having to leave the site they are currently browsing. This increases the chances that they will take advantage of what you have available, making it easier for them (and your business) to benefit from the exchange of goods or services.
Generate Interest in Your Courses
Thinkific links placed on Facebook also enable businesses to generate interest in their courses by providing additional information about what’s available on their websites or other associated platforms such as Udemy or Skillshare.
With this type of link, users are able to quickly learn more about what you offer without having to leave their current location – it effectively entices them into taking advantage of any offers or discounts that may be available at that moment in time which can convert into increased sales opportunities for your business over time if properly managed and taken advantage of.
When presented with these opportunities via shared links through social media platforms like Facebook, all while creating brand awareness and loyalty throughout the entire process due solely to providing essential knowledge via helpful links during consumer’s search journey prior to investing there hard earned money toward any product/service offered respectively).
Improve Engagement Rates & Customer Loyalty
By sharing relevant content related to courses offered through Thinkific, businesses have a great opportunity not only to attract more attention from interested customers but also to keep existing ones engaged as well.
Since people often return back too familiar sites where new suggestions/ideas are always being presented towards accommodating individual needs pertaining to materialistic items needed from one another, thus resulting in higher levels of engagement from within repeated viewings along with potentially progressing customer loyalty over time (resulting in the said individual returning again and again once initial satisfaction has been reached).
This gives them the incentive to continue regularly visiting while also increasing overall chances of furthering connections between both parties involved while simultaneously allowing memberships/affiliate programs [if applicable] to grow simultaneously!
How to Post a Thinkific Link on Facebook
Sharing a Link to Thinkific on Facebook can be an effective way of marketing your course and connecting with potential students. There are two ways to share your course’s Thinkific link directly on Facebook:
Sharing Directly from the Course Page
You can easily share a link to your Thinkific course page directly from the Manage section. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Log in to the Thinkific Dashboard
- Go to Manage > Courses, and select the course you want to share
- Click Share > Copy Link, or click on Social Share Links d) Navigate to your Facebook page and paste the copied link into a post or Story.
Creating and Sharing a Public Landing Page URL
In addition to sharing a direct link from within Thinkific, you can also create and share a public landing page for your course.
This will provide potential students with more information about what they can expect from enrolling in your class, as well as give them an easy way to access it by clicking “Take this Course”. To get started, follow these steps:
- From the same Manage > Courses section in Thinkific mentioned above, select Publish Options at the top of page
- Under Public Pages, toggle Enable Public Landing Page ON – this will generate a public-facing URL that you can use on social media channels like Facebook
- Copy this URL and paste it into a post or story on Facebook
- Include relevant information about your content along with other enticing details that may lead people back over if they’re interested
Tips for Maximizing Engagement with Links on Facebook
- Know Your Audience: Research your audience to better understand which content they’re likely to engage with and tailor the link accordingly.
- Utilize Visuals: Attach a photo or video to your post, as visuals can help catch the attention of users scrolling through their feeds.
- Use Power Words: Incorporate power words like “discover” or “learn” in the copy of your post and avoid overly promotional language.
- Include a Call-to-Action: Encourage people to click on links you provide by including concrete calls-to-action such as “Click here” or “Visit Now.”
- Consider Organic vs Paid Reach: Organic reach is diminishing due to increased competition, so using targeted ads and boosting posts with a budget might be necessary to create more exposure for your content links on Facebook.
Facebook is one of the most important social networks currently used by businesses worldwide; therefore, securing visibility using appropriate links within posts is paramount if companies want to maintain their competitive edge in their respective fields.
With the right tactics, both organic reach, such as publishing relevant content tailored specifically to target audiences, along with paid ads where needed, companies can successfully increase engagement rates from inserted links shared on their social media platforms. Through proper monitoring techniques across multiple data points and leveraging analytics tools, businesses can continuously refine their strategies for maximum optimization going forward.